You’ve Crossed the Line:
I wanted to gather as many offensive jokes and bits that I can find to see if I can make a collection.
Meanwhile, US comedian Sarah Silverman has joked about rape in a way that is more obviously satirical:
Needless to say, rape, the most heinous crime imaginable. Seems it’s a comic’s dream, though. Because it seems that when you do rape jokes that, like the material is so dangerous and edgy. But the truth is it’s like the safest area to talk about in comedy. That’s the trick. Cause who’s going to complain about a rape joke? Rape victims? They don’t even report rape. I mean, they’re just traditionally not complainers.
Silverman directs her joke at male comedians who tell rape jokes. She juxtaposes a rhetoric of edgy taboo breaking with a reality of victims to critique male comedians who use rape in their comedy. Indeed, she highlights a hypocritical culture which simultaneously refer to rape as a serious crime, while also laughing at rape jokes.
15. What does tofu and a dildo have in common?
They’re both meat substitutes.
17. How many Emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None, they all sit in the dark and cry.
20. What do you call an IT teacher who touches up his students?
A PDF File.
24. I added Paul walker on Xbox…
But he spends all his time on the dashboard.
26. Why does Stephen Hawking do one-liners?
Because he can’t do stand up.
44. Say what you want about pedophiles…
But at least they drive slow through the school zones.
46. What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
One is made of plastic and is dangerous for children to play with. The other is used to carry groceries.
35. Why isn’t there a pregnant Barbie doll?
Ken came in another box.